VBMax™ Pulmonary Function Test filters are available in 30 mm, 33 mm, 35 mm, 36 mm and 48 mm port sizes to fit a variety of spirometers, including Cybermedic, SensorMedics, Creative Biomedics, MIR, Cosmed, Vitalograph, Jaeger and Medical Graphics. VBMax™ filters are CE marked. (See the Downloads tab for cross references.)
High-Filtration Efficiency Without Sacrificing Resistance
Protect your patient and your testing instruments with the VBMax™ Pulmonary Function Filter. VBMax™ provides a high degree of protection for the patient as well as your testing equipment, while its low resistance allows for accurate testing results.
Independent laboratory tests have verified that this pulmonary function filter is highly effective. VBMax™ consistently filters out more than 99.99% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses. At the same time, VBMax™ easily surpasses published ATS recommendations
for flow resistance in pulmonary function instrumentation, which suggest resistance should be below 1.5 cm H2
O/L/sec at flow rates of 14 L/sec.
- CE Marked
- Cost effective testing
- Disposable: Single-patient test/session use
- 99.99% Bacterial filtration efficiency
- 99.99% Viral filtration efficiency
- Low resistance
- Low dead space within ATS guidelines
- 45 mL when measured without tube fittings
- Individually sealed with #163800 PFT mouthpiece
- Free sample pack available upon request
- 50 Filters per case
* The chart above was based on resistance test results conducted in June 2011 for VBMax™ 35 mm PFT Filter.