Industrial SMD Inspection Systems by Meiji Techno are designed specifically for inspecting solder connections of surface mounted or through-hole components on printed circuit boards but can be used for a wide variety of inspection applications.
Designed around the EMZ zoom stereo bodies, Meiji SMD Inspection Systems are ideal for examining or reworking printed circuit boards.
The SMD Oblique Viewing Attachment enables viewing of the image subject at an angle, allowing in-depth inspection of component and joint quality.
The SMD Inspection Station consists of the following components:
- EM Series Binocular or Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope
- Oblique Viewing Attachment allowing 360° component inspection (insets at right)
- Large sliding platform stage
- Dual Gooseneck Fiber Optic Illuminator
- Boom stand complete with attachment for illuminator
- Optional Camera Systems are available for monitoring on Computer or TV-style screen